Gardens and Parks of London
Public Gardens in the City of Westminster
Rembrandt Square Garden
The Gardens were first laid out in the early 1950's and the original name was Warwick Avenue Gardens.   In 1975 the name was changed when the City of Westminster was linked with the City of Amsterdam in Holland.
The Dutch presented tulips to the City Council and an opening ceremony was held with the Dutch in full national dress. During 2006 the main garden underwent a major upgrade of its infrastructure and horticultural features.
Address Warwick Avenue
  London, W2
 
Open Daily 7.30am to dusk
rembrandt_1
General view
rembrandt_2
General view
rembrandt_3
General View